JOIN INKRIOT MARKETING
START CAUSING THE RIGHT COMMOTIONS WITH US
WE’RE HIRING A BRAND ASSISTANT
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
WHAT WE VALUE MOST
While I’ve successfully developed this company with a solid network of contracted partners, InkRiot is growing organically at a rapid pace and it’s time to develop in-house talent to take InkRiot to the next level.
The right candidate will work alongside me to fuel our continued organic growth and take InkRiot from my home-based company to a full-fledged marketing agency. I am looking for someone who’s willing to assist in building a marketing agency that has client needs at the forefront. I want someone inspiring to work alongside me; someone who isn’t afraid to learn, as well as teach, along the way.
The ideal candidate will embrace InkRiot’s culture of delivering a level of service that always exceeds expectations, ensuring every moment spent on client work is productive and focused on results, and never uttering the words, “that’s not my job.”
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to get things done on time and on budget
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to quickly grasp new technology and skills
- The maturity to work under pressure
- The initiative to find solutions without step-by-step guidance
- The ability to pivot focus as task and client demands shift, often daily
- The ability to complete tasks as delegated, no matter how big or small
- The ability to quickly grasp a client’s business, and industry, to recommend new programs and initiatives that deliver results
- A bordering-on-unhealthy obsession with color coded calendars, lists, and schedules
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in-person, via email and text, and over the phone
Your skill set must include:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing and public relations
- A degree in marketing or technical journalism/communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience crafting compelling, brand-consistent messaging for print and digital channels
The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of:
- WordPress and WooCommerce
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop
- Social media platforms
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Dropbox and Trello
What you’ll do in this role:
- Market Research: conduct thorough research of each client, their industry, and their competitors so we can develop their hand-crafted strategy
- Social Media: plan, create, and analyze social media marketing efforts across a variety of social media channels
- Reporting and Measurement: compile data on each marketing channel and identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities
- Website Development: update current client websites with content, images, and landing pages
- Content Marketing: develop compelling content for multiple channels
- Event Planning: assist in the planning and execution of client events, including logistics, coordinated promotion efforts, and post-event analysis
- Other duties will be delegated depending on your drive, results, and skill set
Let’s Riot, Together!
Ready to embark on an opportunity to grow with us, expand your skill set, and harness your expertise to deliver results on a daily basis? Follow these three steps and I’ll get back to you:
- Send your cover letter and tell me why you want to join InkRiot. Tell me how you fit with the culture, the requirements of the position, and how you’ll help cause the right commotions for InkRiot and for our clients.
- Include samples of your work that show you’ve got the skills to fill this role.
- Attach your resume.
I can’t wait to work with you!
I am hiring a long-term employee invested in the success of InkRiot to keep up with the rapid organic growth of my company. I am not hiring any additional outside contractors or anyone who owns a business offering the same or similar services as InkRiot.